The glamorous and not so glamorous life and times of a future fashionista.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

In 08, it's great to be Glam!

Happy New Year Dolls! My holidays were great and I did soo much shopping! I went home for Christmas and it was lovely. Good home cooking and family not to mention, shopping! My hometown is coming up, getting new stores like Steve & Barry's and Ulta. I had been dying to get to Steve & Barry's after hearing about Sarah Jessica Parker's clothing line. Everything is under $20! Who can beat that! Plus, I was dying to get this houndstooth coat. However, in my hometown, you can't go to anything new for about 6 months because people act like they've never been anywhere! This was exactly the case! The store was only open a week or two before I came home and EVERYTHING WAS GONE! I mean everything was picked over! It was ridiculous! I did manage to come away with the dress from Project Runway designed exclusively SJP's Bitten line. And get this, it was only $8!!! Actually, everything was in the store was $8 that's why everything was gone. But I love my dress! I wore it on Christmas and got soo many compliments. I also went to Ulta which is like a mini Sephora. I was in heaven! Stila, Smashbox, Juicy Couture, Oh My! LOL It was great!
For New Year's, my boyfriend and I went to Destin. I was fun and a much needed getaway. We went to a resort and had drinks watched the fireworks at Midnight. Sigh, so romantic! On New Year's day, we went shopping! Destin has biggest outlet of designer stores and we took full advantage! Michael Kors, Cole Haan, BCBG MaxAzria, I could go on! I got the cutest dress from BCBG, a pair of ballet flats from Guess, and a silk scarf from Coach. Now, I'm broke! But I'll be glam in 08! Stay glam girls! XOXO





No comments: