The glamorous and not so glamorous life and times of a future fashionista.

Sunday, January 6, 2008

What's your fashion signature?




Signatures are more than your name scribbled next to an X. You can have a signature fragrance, a signature dish, or signature dance move so why not have a signature fashion accessory? As part of my 2008 fashion resolutions, my resolution is to have a signature fashion accessory, that accessory being a silk scarf. I don't know wear my obession with silk scarves began, maybe I was watching something and saw someone wear one and I fell in love with it! Crazy! They're just soo classy and sophisticated. Not to mention they can dress up any outfit and can be worn so many different ways: around the neck, as a headband, as a neck tie, or as charming tie around your purse.
My boyfriend and I went shopping in Destin on New Years at this huge outlet mall. I went to the Coach outlet and got a super cute silk scarf for only $34! 50% off of the original price, I couldn't pass it up plus it's soo pretty! Stay glam girls! XOXO

No comments: