The glamorous and not so glamorous life and times of a future fashionista.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Fashion homicide?


We all have that one favorite thing we love to wear, be it a jacket or belt, we just can't live without it. For me, that item is the grey temper boot from Alloy. How ever cheesy or cliche it might sound, it was love at first sight. (laughs out very loudly) Ok not really, but I did have a very strong affinity towards them. I asked for them as a birthday present and was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box. Now, 4 months later, the boots have met their untimely demise. Yes, it is true, I have worn them to death! I don't know, I can't help it! They are just soo cute and grey is the it color and they look great with everything and I always get tons of compliments when I wear them! Is it really bad to wear something to death if it's fashionable? I mean, the real crime would be if I wore crocs or uggs to death right? (shrudders at the thought) Well, I confess... I wore those boots today and quite possibly might wear them tomorrow. Excuse me as I look for new pair of shoes to kill for the spring/summer. Stay glam girls! XOXO

No comments: