The glamorous and not so glamorous life and times of a future fashionista.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Smashbox, will you be my Valentine?


Happy Valentine's Day Dolls! No matter if you have a boo or not, Valentine's is a time to love yourself! Always remember that! My mother, who will always be my Valentine even though I actually had one last year and this year (love you babe!), always gets me the best gifts! My junior year in high school I got a car. Ok, well I just happened to get my car on Valentine's day but it was still a great gift! Who cared if I didn't have boyfriend at 16, I had a car! LOL But I digress. This year, my mother gave me the gift of glam. (Not that I needed anymore!) I got two Smashbox makeup kits! And they are fabulous! I got the Picture Perfect Beauty Kit sold exclusively at Ulta and the Try Me Kit as pictured. The Picture Perfect kit includes a cream eyeliner duo glides on so smooth, a highligher duo that doubles as a great cream blush, a lip pencil and a mini lip gloss in the perfect shade of "brust"! (FYI, the actual shade is vintage, try it! It's divine!)
The Try Me kit is equally fabulous containing Smashbox's highly coveted photo finish foundation primer that leaves your skin velvety soft, photo op under eye brightner that works great as eyeshadow for the "natural look", a clear lip enhancing gloss that is super moisterizing, a brow tech & cream eyeliner palette packaged in a portable compact. Both kits are everything a glam girl needs for a "I'm ready for my close up" look to "what? I always wake up this fabulous face". I definately walked out of my house this morning ready for paps to take my picture. None showed. Maybe they forgot my address? Oh, well maybe next time! Stay glam girls! XOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When is the next blog? I just love reading your posts and I have been waiting for over a month for the next one.