As I've stated in my last post, I'm more than elated to be done with school with this semester. So much so , that I decided to treat myself with a spa day! Actually, my boyfriend gave me a gift certificate for Valentine's Day and I'm just now getting around to using it. (I told you it's been a crazy, hectic semester!) So on Wednesday, I got up for my 10am (I was sooo not happy about getting up that early for spa treatment but that is neither here nor there) appointment for a facial, a manicure and a deep tissue massage. My first spa day! The facial was divine! I don't think my skin has ever felt or looked so good! I can't tell you what was put on my face but my skin was moisturized, exfoliated, and steamed and it felt lovely! 
Next came the manicure. Now just to give you some background, the only manicures I'm used to are the kind where they push back your cuticles, buff and file your nails, then paint them. Needless to say, I was totally surprised when I got somewhat of facial for my hands. My hands were baby soft and my nails look great. I am soo in love with my nail color that it's ridiculous! I know the picture is small but this is a swatch of my lovely nail color, cleverly named chilled champagne. It's the perfect neutral color, not too pink yet not too brown and not to mention it looks perfect against my mocha complexion!
A deep tissue massage ended my pleasant spa day. I'll be honest, it wasn't as relaxing as I thought it would be. Maybe because I'm a tiny person and I don't really have that much tissue to get deep with but at times it was a little uncomfortable, yet still relaxing. I left feeling refreshed and rejuvenated and a little spoiled!Stay glam girls! XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment