The glamorous and not so glamorous life and times of a future fashionista.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

In the "tight" frame of mind

This semester is over! Woo Hoo! One more semester left until I graduate, I can't wait! With school being out for Christmas break, it's time to break out all the great winter accessories such as hats, gloves, scarves and tights! I'm so in love with the tight trend this year! Tights are the perfect way to spice up a suit or wear those skirts and dresses long into winter. Also, if you live in Florida like me and the weather is still 75 degrees (!) you can bring a wintery feel to your ensemble. Bright bold colors are really in this season. Don't be scared to rock a pair of tights in blue, the key to wearing bright tights (lol it rhymes! I'm such a kid!) is to keep the rest of your accessories simple and muted. If bold colors are not your thing, trade in your pantyhose for black, brown or navy tights in cute patterns such as diamonds or cable knit. Not to mention, tights are a great way to seasonally update your wardrobe without breaking the bank! Try these tights on for size: Forever 21, Abigail Texture Tight, $6.80
available in black

Forever 21, Houndstooth Print Tight, $6.80

available in black and brown

Express, Full Solid Tight, $14.50

available in blue, purple and black

Spanx, Patterened Tight End Tights, $28

available in black, chocolate and smoke in chain, diamond, chevron and petal patterns
(I have these in black diamond and looove them!)

Stay Glam girls! XOXO

No comments: