The glamorous and not so glamorous life and times of a future fashionista.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Glam Quest!



Hark! I have found a great lip gloss at last! For the past couple of weeks I have frantically been trying to find the perfect shade of plum gloss. And let me tell you it hasn't been easy people. What started my search was onset of fall, fall colors, fall makeup, my fabulous deep purple handbag/bookbag. Plus, the holidays are approaching and my makeup game has to be on point! My nude shimmer gloss just isn't cutting it anymore. Thus, my quest began. I searched high and low, in drugstores, Sephora, etc. And the winner is... Avon Ultra Color Rich Lip Gloss SPF 15! I LOOOVE IT! The color is perfect! It can go on as sheer or full as you like. It isn't sticky and leaves your lips super moisturized. The rich plum shade is great for chocolate complected glam girls like moi! Another reason I love it is because of it's brush applicator. Makes retouching easy peasy! Priced at $6 what's not to love! A close second was Stila Lip Glaze. The colors are so tantalizing! I will say that I was definately turned off by the price ($20) and not to mention the amount of product! I really can't afford to spend what I normally would in gas on on a lip gloss that would be gone in two applications! However, if I did have money to burn... For those of you that do, Sephora has a great gift set of the lip glaze for the holidays, complete with two new
special shades!
Stay glam girls! XOXO

No comments: