The glamorous and not so glamorous life and times of a future fashionista.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Glam girls love...

So if you read my profile, you'll see that I love watching shows that center around rich white teens with too much free time. I don't know why I watch these shows, probably for the same reasons people watch Family Guy (Which for the life of me I don't understand.) With that being said I Love Gossip Girl! It's created by the same guy who did The O.C. While we all love to hate Serena van der Woodsen and Blair Waldorf, we definately have to love their style!


I especially love Serena's outfit (bottom left hand corner). I'm always trying to imitate the school girl look but in very non slutty way. To get the look (for low, I don't know abouty'all but I'm a poor college student) try these fab finds.



















Lux halter vest, Urban outfitters, $48


















Ribbed long sleeve tee, Forever 21, $9.80














Houndstooth mini skirt, Wet Seal, $18.50





















Chinese Laundry "Strate" Tall Boot, Macy's, $89
In the words of Gossip Girl, you know you love me, XOXO!!!














No comments: