The glamorous and not so glamorous life and times of a future fashionista.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Don't Call It A Comeback...


Happy 2009! It's a new year dolls and you know what that means, more fabulosity and more posts! (hopefully) Any who, since we're starting fresh, I couldn't think of a better time to discuss my new beauty find. So it's not new, but it will definitely make your face feel fresh and new! It's Noxema! (Yes, that Noxema) It's the same tingly, menthol fresh cream cleanser that your parents used in their time of teenage angst. Don't sleep on it though. In a time where everyone wants things to be newer, faster, better, antioxidant rich, anti-aging, and environmentally-friendly, sometimes the old classics still prevail. I decided to try Noxema when my beloved Biore betrayed me by continuously changing it's formula, leaving my skin deathly dry then 20 minutes later, oilier than 2 day old chicken grease. Noxema's cream cleanser leaves my skin clean, moisturized, and not an oil slick in sight! Not to mention it's priced at a recession friendly $3.59! Loves it! Stay Glam Girls! XOXO 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been using Noxema for years...it is the truth.

Angel S. said...

Stick with what you know! Noxema is DEF the truth

Sarah Von Bargen said...

Noxema! Hello old friend! I didn't know you were still around - but I'm now that I know you're back, I'm going to be calling you to hang out all.the.time.