Being the smart fashionista that I am, (in this economy, also known as, Ressionista) I did some perusing at T J Maxx. As usual I came across the super cute BCBG, Steve Madden and Anne Klein shoes. However, I was totally taken aback when I stumbled upon a Bvlgari purse for $299.99 Yes, this is still WAAAY out of my price range, but considering that a Bvlgari purse is regularly priced at a couple thousand, $300 is a steal! (For those who can afford it) Now what definitely blew my mind, was an Oscar de la Renta silk scarf for...wait for it... $16.99!!! Yes, you read that correctly, Oscar de la Renta for $16.99!!! Has the world gone mad or are the fashion gods rewarding us for being smart shoppers? Hmm... I'll go with the latter! Stay Glam Girls! XOXO
The glamorous and not so glamorous life and times of a future fashionista.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Oscar? Bvlgari? Is that you?!?
Being the smart fashionista that I am, (in this economy, also known as, Ressionista) I did some perusing at T J Maxx. As usual I came across the super cute BCBG, Steve Madden and Anne Klein shoes. However, I was totally taken aback when I stumbled upon a Bvlgari purse for $299.99 Yes, this is still WAAAY out of my price range, but considering that a Bvlgari purse is regularly priced at a couple thousand, $300 is a steal! (For those who can afford it) Now what definitely blew my mind, was an Oscar de la Renta silk scarf for...wait for it... $16.99!!! Yes, you read that correctly, Oscar de la Renta for $16.99!!! Has the world gone mad or are the fashion gods rewarding us for being smart shoppers? Hmm... I'll go with the latter! Stay Glam Girls! XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment