When I was in high school, me and my really good friend were nominated for the Senior Superlative, Best Dressed. Me, being the good friend that I am, didn't vote for myself. I voted for my friend. She won and will eternally be known as CHS Class of 2004 Best Dressed girl. No biggie. So imagine my surprise when I check my email today and see that I was selected as today's best dressed reader on Glamour's Slaves to Fashion blog! Soo much better than a Senior Superlative! Don't you agree? Stay glam girls! XOXO
The glamorous and not so glamorous life and times of a future fashionista.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Most Likely to Appear on Glamour.com...
When I was in high school, me and my really good friend were nominated for the Senior Superlative, Best Dressed. Me, being the good friend that I am, didn't vote for myself. I voted for my friend. She won and will eternally be known as CHS Class of 2004 Best Dressed girl. No biggie. So imagine my surprise when I check my email today and see that I was selected as today's best dressed reader on Glamour's Slaves to Fashion blog! Soo much better than a Senior Superlative! Don't you agree? Stay glam girls! XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats to you. You look extra fab in the photo!!!
WOW! Congrats!!!
Yea, that's so exciting, your photos looks beautiful. Congratulations!
Post a Comment