The glamorous and not so glamorous life and times of a future fashionista.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My President is Black and My First Lady Wears H&M. Loves it.


Barack Obama was elected as the 44th President of the United States last night. It was truly a historical moment. I'm still crying tears of joy! It's so uplifting to finally see change in this country and for it to be led by a black man...well, that's just the icing on the cake. I woke up this morning smiling. Such a joyous occasion! Now, on to business. Not only do we have a black president, but we also have the most fabulous and glamorous First Family in the White House! I absolutely adore Michelle Obama and had the opportunity to see her speak in person and she is just as fabulous in person as she is on tv and in magazines. Not only is she brilliant, but she shops at H&M and the Gap! Gotta love that! Ready or not America, Change is coming!  

No comments: